Features of Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF
Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF -New emerging diseases, new diagnostic modalities for resource-poor settings, new vaccine schedules … all significant, recent developments in the fast-changing field of tropical medicine. Hunter’s Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases, 10th Edition, keeps you up to date with everything from infectious diseases and environmental issues through poisoning and toxicology, animal injuries, and nutritional and micronutrient deficiencies that result from traveling to tropical or subtropical regions. This comprehensive resource provides authoritative clinical guidance, useful statistics, and chapters covering organs, skills, and services, as well as traditional pathogen-based content. You’ll get a full understanding of how to recognize and treat these unique health issues, no matter how widespread or difficult to control.
- Includes important updates on malaria, leishmaniasis, tuberculosis and HIV, as well as coverage of Ebola, Zika virus, Chikungunya, and other emerging pathogens.
- Provides new vaccine schedules and information on implementation.
- Features five all-new chapters: Neglected Tropical Diseases: Public Health Control Programs and Mass Drug Administration; Health System and Health Care Delivery; Zika; Medical Entomology; and Vector Control – as well as 250 new images throughout.
- Presents the common characteristics and methods of transmission for each tropical disease, as well as the applicable diagnosis, treatment, control, and disease prevention techniques.
- Contains skills-based chapters such as dentistry, neonatal pediatrics and ICMI, and surgery in the tropics, and service-based chapters such as transfusion in resource-poor settings, microbiology, and imaging.
- Discusses maladies such as delusional parasitosis that are often seen in returning travelers, including those making international adoptions, transplant patients, medical tourists, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF
Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Professor Tom Solomon studied medicine at Oxford, did a PhD in Vietnam and postgraduate virology in the United States, before training as a neurologist.
He is Director of the University of Liverpool’s Institute of Infection and Global Health, and Professor of Neurology at the Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust. He studies emerging viral infections, particularly those that affect the brain, has published more than 200 scientific papers, and was
awarded the Royal College of Physicians Triennial Moxon medal in 2014.
His science communication work includes a highly acclaimed TEDx talk, many radio and television appearances, a Guinness World Record for creating the “World’s Biggest Brain”, and another for running the fastest marathon dressed as a doctor.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (April 29, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1264 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323555128
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323555128
- Item Weight : 8.68 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 2.25 x 11 inches
- Book Name :Hunters Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Diseases 10th Edition PDF
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.