#1 selling text Human Physiology 13th Edition PDF with great explanations and just enough anatomy!
Clear explanations and a solid learning framework have been market tested and refined. Fox helps students master the fundamentals by providing appropriate anatomical detail.
Human Physiology, Twelfth Edition, is intended for the one-semester Human Physiology course often taken by allied health and biology students. The beginning chapters introduce basic chemical and biological concepts to provide students with the framework they need to comprehend physiological principles. The chapters that follow promote conceptual understanding rather than rote memorization of facts. Health applications are included throughout the book to heighten interest, deepen understanding of physiological concepts, and help students relate the material to their individual career goals. Every effort has been made to help students integrate related concepts and understand the relationships between anatomical structures and their functions.
Lippincott Illustrated Physiology
Description of Human Physiology 13th Edition PDF
This book is one of the best physiology books available for medical students and professionals who wish to aspire a career in any field of medicine as physiology is a subject that has its roots in every subject of the medical career. This book is one of the most comprehensive books for the subject and requires alot of time and concentration but once you have mastered it you need no more information on the subject of physiology. Download now.
Biography Of The Author
Stuart Ira Fox
I was born in Brooklyn NY and moved to East LA when I was 3. Realizing that a cosmic mistake had been made, I spent the years between then and now rectifying the error, eventually moving home to the Eastern Sierras. In the meantime I earned a doctorate, taught college, and published several college textbooks in biology, anatomy and physiology, and human physiology. My lab manual and textbook in human physiology have been the leaders since they were first published and are now in their fourteenth editions (McGraw-Hill).
I always loved “what if” stories and have now written two, which so far comprise the Green People Chronicles. The first novel is Becoming Green. What if a new human species were engineered? This will probably happen, and that time may be sooner than we’d like. This is a hybrid work; part science fiction, part medical mystery, part thriller, part romance, and partly a homage to the mountains I love.
Becoming Green is a prequel to Exile at Dawn, where the Greens have been moved to an internment camp located in Aurora, Nevada, where Mark Twain panned for gold. Teenagers Tom and Gloria discover romantic love as they grow into Green leaders, and Tom’s sister Lilly must deal with being a mom to the first Green child, the death of the child’s father, and a love interest that threatens to bring genocide of the Greens.
- This book is practically the same as the new edition. I bought this book and I had to get the connect card (which has the newest book as an e-book) and all the same figures are in each, some things are just worded slightly different. Not worth paying $250 when you can get this edition for $10. My book was also in great condition!
- Vibrant colors will help students to remember key points. The book has a web-site for added information. If you are a college student and your professor has ordered this book for your class, buy it from online store to save money or you can use your financial aid money to pay for the book. It is your choice. Good illustrations.
- I bought this book because my textbook just was not cutting it. I only wish I had bought it sooner as its much easier to understand and quite helpful.If your struggling in Physio, I highly recommend this book.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Human Physiology 13th Edition PDF ebook.
- The Study of Body Function
- Chemical Composition of the Body
- Cell Structure and Genetic Control
- Enzymes and Energy
- Cell Respiration and Metabolism
- Interactions Between Cells and the Extracellular Environment
- The Nervous System: Neurons and Synapses
- The Central Nervous System
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- Sensory Physiology
- Endocrine Glands: Secretion and
- Action of Hormones
- Muscle: Mechanisms of Contraction and Neural Control
- Blood, Heart, and Circulation
- Cardiac Output, Blood Flow, and Blood Pressure
- The Immune System
- Respiratory Physiology
- Physiology of the Kidneys
- The Digestive System
- Regulation of Metabolism
Dimensions and Characters
- 832 Pages
- File Size: 71 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Stuart Ira Fox Books
Download Button for Human Physiology 13th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Human Physiology 13th Edition PDF Ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.