Features of How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF
How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF -ow to Heal Your Metabolism will help educate you on how eating the right foods, eating the right amount of food, consuming the right food supplements,consuming the right amount of water, sleeping and resting, doing the right amount of exercise, and finding happiness will increase your metabolic rate and help heal your broken metabolism.How to Heal Your Metabolism will question everything you thought you knew about health and nutrition. If you are ready to understand nutrition and health in a completely different light, then you need to read this book.
Recommended Books For You
Description of How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF
How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Stop blaming aging for your slowing metabolism”
Since Kate Deering’s start in the health, fitness and nutrition industry over 20 years ago, her ideas and practices have evolved dramatically. Once a believer that one must workout more and eat less to get healthy, she now believes quite differently. In fact, for many to achieve health, they need to do quite the opposite.
As we get older, we are led to believe there is a natural aging effect. With age, we wrinkle more, we gain more fat, we lose muscle, our posture deteriorates, our bones get weak, our energy diminishes, our metabolism slows down, we feel colder, our skin gets dry, our joints hurt, our sleep becomes restless, our digestion is irregular, and our sex drive goes in the toilet. Augh. Doesn’t aging sound fun?
Kate believes, along with numerous other researchers, that aging is based more on how we live our life vs. the years we are on this planet. Meaning, we can slow down and even reverse much of the aging process if we understand how to exercise properly, eat supportively, reduce stress, live with purpose, love, and appreciate the life we
True health is established with an understanding of what things increase metabolic function and what things decrease it. A high metabolism is linked to youth. A high metabolism is linked to a lack of disease. A high metabolism is linked to good sleep, a healthy sex drive, healthy skin and hair, a lean body, and overall happiness.
Aging does not have to be a miserable process. It can be a journey of getting to know your body better, understanding your physiology and anatomy so that you can keep your body fit and healthy for its next adventure.
Allow Kate to take you on a journey to better health. Learn more about Kate Deering at www.katedeering.com
Dimensions and Characteristics of How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 9, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 390 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1511585625
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1511585620
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.88 x 9 inches
- Book Name : How to Heal Your Metabolism PDF
Download Link 1
I bought this book, in July, and I have been implementing / following it’s principles to the best of my ability ever since.
I come from a Low-Carb/Paleo background, and I used to do strength training, but all of that changed when I found out I had cancer. After I realized that LowCarb/Paleo doesn’t make you immune to cancer (as it is sometimes implied by some authorities) and also that I didn’t knew enough about cancer, I started researching about different theories/nutritional approaches that I could implement, either therapeutically or after I got better.
Eventually I came across Dr. Raymond Peat’s articles, and although they can sometimes be a little cryptic, his ideas seemed very interesting and resonated with me, although I wasn’t quite sure how to implement some of them in a more practical way, because he doesn’t lay out a simple plan/approach.
This book came exactly at the right time and provided me with a more practical set of principles, based on Dr. Ray’s work (and others).What I did:
– I increased my calorie intake from a maximum of 2500 Kcal (Low-Carb/Paleo), to more than 3000 Kcal a day (50%-60% Carbs), using whole foods, following the principles laid out in the book.
– I stopped strength training (Wendler 5/3/1) because I needed a break and also to start enjoying exercise again, so I started doing isolation/bodybuilding stuff 2 times a week (1 movement for the biceps/triceps/pecs/abs/lats), and 2 days a week I started doing squats/deadlifts (light stuff), pushups/dips and some type of pull up.
– Every training session lasts only 30 minutes, and I NEVER get to the point were I am breathing heavy, the point is to do more total reps/weight/total volume than last time on each exercise.
– I started reintroducing dairy slowly, as I had really strong reactions to it (and some other foods as well, although not as intense), such as abdominal pain/”loose bowels”, that would sometimes last for weeks. I started with cheese and then moved on to milk.
– I started going to bed early EVERY day.
– My body fat went down, to the point I can now see my Abs and a lot of veins throughout my body, which lost it’s “fluffy” type look.
– My body weight went from 176 lbs to 163 lbs, although some was lost muscle because I stopped strength training.
– My sleep it’s not perfect (it hasn’t been for a long time and it’s still a work in progress), but it improved significantly in quality, since it’s much deeper than before and it’s usually full of dreams.
– Temperature (under the tongue) has upped from some cadaveric lows to close to normal levels (36.4 to 37.2 degrees throughout the day) and it’s still a work in progress I think.
– I can drink milk again (at least up until 800 mL in a row), without any noticeable adverse reactions, and there is no more sensitivity to any of the foods that previously gave problems as well.
– I think that there was also a redistribution of fat throughout my body (less fat In my face, arms and legs), but I’m not 100% sure, as I don’t have a lot of fat anymore.
– My head feels clearer, my ability to think has definitely improved.
– I just feel better overall.
P.s.: This journey hasn’t been all rosy, in spite of all of the positive changes that I have described. There were some setbacks along the way, but you will have to push forward (within reason) in order to be successful with this approach, particularly if you have high stress hormones throughout the day, in which case you will feel like crap for a while, because those hormones will go down, so that your thyroid can slowly start taking over, and that might take a while, depending on you particular situation.
Dairy tolerance will start going up also, in time. Keep increasing the amounts progressively, and don’t be afraid to cut dairy off, for a day or two, if you start having adverse reactions. Let the body “reset” then start again from where you left off or a lower amount.”
Matt Powers “The advice offered by Kate Deering isn’t wrong, and I would imagine following her plan would work well for many people, but her diet plan is going to be unrealistic and far too restrictive for the vast majority of people. And considering that a diet is only as good as the diet you will actually follow, I can’t recommend this book.
First, Deering is a huge advocate of dairy. Never mind that dairy is highly controversial right now and her arguments for why dairy should be included rather than avoided is fairly weak and needs more supporting evidence, but she largely ignores that many people cannot tolerate it. If you’re dairy intolerant, you literally have no hope of following her diet plan. She devotes a short paragraph to suggesting that dairy can be tolerated by pretty much everyone after they heal themselves, but again, much more evidence and support needs to be provided considering the substantial opinions and evidence to the contrary out there.
The other issues would be cutting out all grains (not just gluten, but ALL grains, including rice, quinoa, etc), eating only a couple of servings per week of muscle meat (I don’t think that’s a bad idea, just wholly unrealistic for the majority of people, especially considering there’s so much else also eliminated), eating organ meats (again, not bad advice but most people aren’t going to do this, not to mention it’s a highly acquired taste), and eliminating all legumes.
Again, I think Deering prescribes a very healthy diet and her book focuses on issues that are not given enough attention by mainstream health resources, but at the end of the day, her diet plan is going to lead to failure for most people simply because of how restrictive it is and its dependence upon dairy as a primary protein source.”
Following Kate’s advice, I’m noticing my hormones are evening out and my trainer, who had me on a diet of broccoli and air with no change, is even kind of coming around. I’m firming up and measurements are coming down.
Thank you for writing the book – I’ve tried EVERYTHING – 7 years paleo, nutritionists, naturopaths, homeopaths, pt’s, spiritual healers, kinesiology, angel therapy, crystal therapy, therapy-therapy, you name it – I’ve tried it – and this is the first thing that has actually made me ‘happy’ and I’m satisfied, sleeping better, no hot sweats or peeing all night.
I wish I had this years ago.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.