A CONCISE YET THOROUGH OVERVIEW OF THE MEDICATIONS AND APPROACHES USED IN CANCER CARE–BACKED BY THE AUTHORITY OF HARRISON’S Manual of Oncology PDF
Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF is a carry-anywhere guide to the care of patients with cancer. Enhanced by the latest published results, this valuable clinical companion features numerous tables and succinct, outline-style text that puts important information at your fingertips. You will find content that goes beyond the treatment of primary or metastatic disease to encompass the treatment of all therapeutic complications.
The opening sections of Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF are devoted to the classes of agents used to treat cancer and reviews their pharmacology and mechanisms of action. This section is followed by a detailed discussion of the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all major types of cancer. There is a strong focus on symptom management and complications of treatment, including pain, nausea and vomiting, anemia, febrile neutropenia, metabolic emergencies, thrombosis, psychological issues, and end-of-life care.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF
This book for the subject of Oncology is one of the best medical books a student can look upto for their oncology studies. It is trusted worldwide among the top oncologists for any information on the subject necessary to continue forward in this field and contribute to the society. This book is the version of the best selling Harrison’s Principles of internal medicine and is a must download.
Bruce Chabner, MD (Boston, MA) is Director of Clinical Research, Dana Farber Cancer Insitute.
- Professor, Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Director of Clinical Research, MGH Cancer Center, Massachusetts General Hospital
DF/HCC PROGRAM AFFILIATION
- Developmental Therapeutics, Co-Leader
- Member, Clinical Science Coordinating Committee
- Associate Director, Initiative to Eliminate Cancer Disparities, Executive Committee
- Member, Center Scientific Council
- Steering Committee Chair, Equity and Engagement, Executive Committee
Dan Longo, MD (Boston MA) is Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
User Reviews For Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF
- This book is detailed and well written. It is excellent as a reference. I especially liked the first sections, presenting common therapeutic approaches, before the chapters on different tumors. Here’s what is odd: there is no section on liver cancer. HCC is not rare. “Liver” and “hepatic” do not appear in the Contents listing, nor in the index. This despite the fact that one of the listed authors is the Director of liver cancer research at Mass General Hospital. I assume there is a chapter sitting even now in the Editor’s computer, and that the exclusion was simply an error.
- It’s a wonderful book. I really liked it.
Dimensions and Characters
- 896 Pages
- File Size: 67 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF
Download Button for Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF 2nd edition. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.