Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to endocrinology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 36 chapters from 50 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• Divided into six sections that reflect the physiologic roots of endocrinology: Introduction to Endocrinology; Pituitary, Thyroid, and Adrenal Disorders; Reproductive Endocrinology; Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Lipoprotein Metabolism; Disorders Affecting Multiple Endocrine Systems; and Disorders of Bone and Calcium Metabolism
• Coverage of discoveries emanating from genetics and molecular biology, along with the latest drugs that are transforming the field
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
• Valuable appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Recommended Books For You
a href=”https://allthingsmedicine.com/harrisons-principles-of-internal-medicine-pdf/”>Harrison’s Principles of internal medicine 20th Edition
Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology
More Free Medical Books
Description of Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of Endocrinology is one of the most widely used textbooks among medical students and health professionals for acing their exams or being the best in the ward. Any student who aspires to pursue a career in endocrinology must comply with this book in order to achieve higher scores and get a better understanding of the patient and the disease they present with to cure them at a better and faster rate. Download now.
J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD (Philadelphia, PA) is Senior Vice President and Executive Dean of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and one of the leading figures in academic medicine in the United States. Dr. Jameson is also a Harrison’s editor as well as the editor of leading texts and references in medicine.
Table of Contents For Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF
Shown below are all the chapters and units in the Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF ebook.
1. Principles of Endocrinology, J. Larry Jameson
SECTION I: PITUITARY, THYROID, AND ADRENAL DISORDERS
2. Disorders of the Anterior Pituitary and Hypothalamus, Shlomo Melmed, J. Larry Jameson
3. Disorders of the Neurohypophysis, Gary L. Robertson
4. Disorders of the Thyroid Gland, J. Larry Jameson, Anthony P. Weetman
5. Disorders of the Adrenal Cortex, Gordon H. Williams, Robert G. Dluhy
6. Pheochromocytoma, Hartmut P.H. Neumann
SECTION II: REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY
7. Disorders of Sex Development, John C. Achermann, J. Larry Jameson
8. Disorders of the Testes and Male Reproductive System, Shalender Bhasin, J. Larry Jameson
9. Testicular Cancer, Robert J. Motzer, George J. Bosl
10. The Female Reproductive System: Infertility and Contraception, Janet E. Hall
11. Menstrual Disorders and Pelvic Pain, Janet E. Hall
12. The Menopause Transition and Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy, JoAnn E. Manson, Shari S. Bassuk
13. Hirsutism and Virilization, David A. Ehrmann
14. Gynecologic Malignancies, Robert C. Young
15. Sexual Dysfunction, Kevin T. McVary
SECTION III: DIABETES MELLITUS, OBESITY, LIPOPROTEIN METABOLISM
16. Biology of Obesity, Jeffrey S. Flier, Eleftheria Maratos-Flier
17. Evaluation and Management of Obesity, Robert F. Kushner
18. The Metabolic Syndrome, Robert H. Eckel
19. Diabetes Mellitus, Alvin C. Powers
20. Hypoglycemia, Philip E. Cryer
21. Disorders of Lipoprotein Metabolism, Daniel J. Rader, Helen H. Hobbs
SECTION IV: DISORDERS AFFECTING MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE SYSTEMS
22. Endocrine Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Pancreas, Robert T. Jensen
23. Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias and Autoimmune Endocrinopathies, Camilo Jimenez, Robert F. Gagel
24. Endocrine Paraneoplastic Syndromes, J. Larry Jameson
SECTION V: DISORDERS OF BONE AND CALCIUM METABOLISM
25. Bone and Mineral Metabolism in Health and Disease, F. Richard Bringhurst, Marie B. Demay, Stephen M. Krane, Henry M. Kronenberg
26. Approach to Hypercalcemia and Hypocalcemia, Sundeep Khosla
27. Diseases of the Parathyroid Gland, John T. Potts, Jr.
28. Osteoporosis, Robert Lindsay, Felicia Cosman
29. Paget’s Disease and Other Dysplasias of Bone, Murray J. Favus, Tamara J. Vokes
Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
Alexander Kratz, Michael A. Pesce, Daniel J. Fink
Review and Self-Assessment
Charles Wiener, Gerald Bloomfield, Cynthia D. Brown, Joshua Schiffer, Adam Spivak
Dimensions and Characters
- File Size: 100 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- 608 Pages
- Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF
Download Button for Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.