Features of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF-
Known for its clear presentation style, single-author voice, and focus on content mostrelevant to clinical and pre-clinical students, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, employs a distinctive format to ensure maximum learning and retention of complex concepts. A larger font size emphasizes core information, while supporting information, including clinical examples, are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue – making it easy to quickly skim the essential text or pursue more in-depth study. This two-tone approach, along with other outstanding features, makes this bestselling text a favorite of students worldwide.
- Offers a clinically oriented perspective written with the clinical and preclinical student in mind, bridging basic physiology with pathophysiology.
- Focuses on core material and how the body maintains homeostasis to remain healthy, emphasizing the important principles that will aid in later clinical decision making.
- Presents information in short chapters using a concise, readable voice that facilitates learning and retention.
- Contains more than 1,200 full-color drawings and diagrams – all carefully crafted to make physiology easier to understand.
- Features expanded clinical coverage including obesity, metabolic and cardiovascular disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, and other degenerative diseases.
- Includes online access to interactive figures, new audio of heart sounds, animations, self-assessment questions, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
An ideal companion to the world’s foremost physiology textbook Guyton and Hall Physiology Review prepares you for exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. You’ll find 1,000+ physiology questions and answers to improve your understanding of this complex subject.
- Cross-referenced to the bestselling Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions
- Thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology
- 1,000+ board-style questions and answers on the most essential concepts prepare you for your exams, including the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- eBook includes an interactive quiz mode for self-assessment and exam practice
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Recommended Books For You
Description of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Willem van Meurs, Ph.D., is the co-inventor of the Human Patient Simulator. He is a consultant at Medical Education Technologies, Inc., and conducts modeling and simulation teaching and research at the University of Porto, Portugal. Dr. van Meurs was the president of the Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Medicine from 2005-2007. He has published more than 20 full papers in peer-reviewed international journals and books and co-authored eight U.S. patents on modeling and simulation techniques.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 14th edition (June 30, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1152 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323597122
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323597128
- Item Weight : 5.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Book Name Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition PDF
They teach rather than preach in language anyone fascinated by medicine would understand.
You feel they are talking to the reader in a personal way.
What is most important to me is the way of thinking about the mechanism of life and the logic of explanation that comes through this work; it is not a book written for fellow physiologists, but for
a reader who wants to know how to think and understand the human creation.
This book does for physiology what Frank Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy does for anatomy; they are both masterworks of teaching.
Don’t spend the 100.00 on a fancy dinner; eat at home and buy this masterwork. I promise you will not regret it.“
JTH “This is one of the best written and easily understood technical books I have ever read over my wide field of Electronics and Engineering. I only have a High School Level understanding of Science and biology. If you are willing to take your own notes and make an intellectual effort you can learn what is going on in your body.
I purchased Guytons to understand what was going on with my body so I could discuss things with my Doctor. Unfortunately my Doctors do not have time for questions….. :- (
I mentioned to a nurse that I bought this book to so I could understand my condition better. He replied that it was a very hard book to understand. That nurse frightened me because I thought it was an easy book to learn from. But I will grant that the nurse had 6 other subjects to learn at the same time and was under lots of stress.
I shelled out the big bucks for the hardback with online content. The online content for what I needed was garbage quality. Osculation was such a poor recording. There are much better YouTube videos. If you need an electronic version just get the Kindle version rather than the poorly executed and proprietary e-content.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.