Features of Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF
Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF-A unique mash-up of medical education and comic book-style illustration, Graphic Guide to Infectious Diseases uses memorable art and humorous text to provide a seriously effective way to enhance your knowledge of complex medical conditions and diseases. Emergency medicine physician Dr. Brian Kloss and illustrator Travis Bruce use pop culture references, nostalgia, and unconventional humor to bridge the gap between challenging microbiology content and clinical knowledge of infectious diseases.
- Offers an innovative, concise, and fun way to learn about diseases, their signs and symptoms, and how to treat them – perfect for the busy medical student.
- Improves understanding and retention of complex information by using high-quality graphic illustrations mixed with solid educational content – ensuring a high-interest, high-yield resource with a large dose of humor and an innovative writing style.
- Uses visual learning to boost memorization, long-term retention, and exam performance.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF
Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Brian Kloss, DO, JD, PA-C, is a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician and Assistant Professor at the SUNY Upstate Medical University and VA Medical Center in Syracuse, New York. He graduated with a Certificate in Radiologic Technology from the Morristown Memorial Hospital, an AS in Chemistry from the County College of Morris, a BS in Physician Assistant Studies from Gannon University, a DO degree from Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (formerly UMDNJ-SOM), and a JD degree from SUNY Buffalo Law School. He completed a fellowship in gastroenterology as a physician assistant and lectures at numerous state and national CME meetings.
Dr. Kloss and his illustrator colleague Travis Bruce have combined medical education with comic book quality illustration to make learning both fun and exciting. Toxicology in a Box was their first education product that translates a complex body of knowledge into an easy to digest format. Their work has been featured at numerous CME conferences and published in several medical journals and newsletters. Dr. Kloss and Toxicology in a Box was even featured on AMC’s hit series Comic Book Men.
Over their careers, Kloss and Bruce hope to translate all of medicine into a series of medical education illustrations and comics. Kloss and Bruce are excited to announce that after four years of hard work the Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease is available in June 2018!
Dimensions and Characteristics of Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (June 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 380 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323442145
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323442145
- Item Weight : 1.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Book Name : Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease 1st Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.