In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
- Provides extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Walks you step by step through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
- Includes background and history for each procedure, as well as diagnostic and postoperative considerations.
- Features more than 3,400 illustrations that offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
- Concludes each chapter with expert editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
- Streamlines the table of contents to combine chapters on open and minimally invasive approaches.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Recommended Books For You
Description of Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
Here are the core procedures every general surgeon needs to master, in step-by-step detail with commentary from experts in the field. In two full-color volumes, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Seventh Edition includes the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning while maintaining a focus on clear, step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. This thoroughly revised edition brings you up to date with evidence-based approaches for virtually any surgery you’ll be called upon to perform.Key Features
Josef E. Fischer, MD, FACS, FRCSEd(Hon), died June 14, 2021; he was 84 years old. The world lost one of the great surgical minds of the 20th and 21st centuries, and for those of us who had the privilege of training under Dr. Fischer and working alongside him, we lost a mentor, role model, leader, confidant, and friend. He was a renowned surgeon, scholar, trailblazer, and teacher who devoted his life to education, leadership, scientific discovery, and service to his patients and his community.
A native of Brooklyn, New York, Dr. Fischer graduated summa cum laude from Yeshiva University, New York, NY, in 1957 and magna cum laude from Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, in 1961. He began his surgical residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston, and from 1963 to 1965 he served as a research associate under Nobel laureate Julius Axelrod, PhD, at the National Institutes of Health. Upon completion of his residency in 1970, Dr. Fischer joined the faculty of the Harvard Medical School, rapidly rising to associate professor by 1972. He was an assistant surgeon and chief of the surgical physiology laboratory and the hyperalimentation unit at MGH; at that time, he advanced the standard for the provision of total parenteral nutrition in surgical patients during the advent of this new and revolutionary treatment regimen.
Dimensions and Characters of Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 7th edition (May 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2856 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1469897180
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1469897189
- Item Weight : 18.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.5 x 5.6 x 11.6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #343,150 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.