THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ON THE SURGERY CLERKSHIP AND IMPRESSING ON THE WARDS – NOW IN FULL COLOR! First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship, Third Edition PDF
Detailed what-to-study and what-you-must-know advice from clerkship veterans prepares you for success!
- Completely updated content with emphasis on what you must know to earn honors on the shelf exam and standout during rounds
• Score-boosting opening section devoted to maximizing your performance on the Surgery Clerkship
• Frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
• “Ward Tips” prepare you for common “pimp” questions
• Integrated flashcards offer a fun, fast way to review
Recommended Books For You
Description of First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship, Third Edition PDF
This book for the surgery clerkship is one of the best book available on the market for medical students to buy or surgical professionals. It provides a thorough A-Z study of the whole of the human surgery for a better understanding and remembrance of all that you have already learned or need reminding of. Download this now and keep reading it whenever you get time.
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD, is an attending hematologist-oncologist at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, NY. He graduated from Boston U, School Of Medicine in 1976 and specializes in hematology & oncology and hematology.
Latha G. Stead, MD, FACEP, is Chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine (Rochester, NY).
Nitin Mishra, MD, is a general surgical resident at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System in New York.
Disappointed in the quality of this book. I loved the FA clerkship books for medicine, psych, and obs/gyn, but this book is sloppy and littered with typos. It feels like a first draft, and it isn’t thorough enough. I regret buying it.
Good concise surgery review.
Very concise and full of charts. Somewhat lacked pictures though. Overall a great summary for clerkship!
Great book and content but a lot of the font is in light blue in the kindle version which makes it really hard to read. It gives me a headache reading it. Don’t buy it until they fix it
- Awesome, great book and is a must buy for the surgery clerkship.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship, Third Edition PDF ebook.
- Section I: How to Succeed in the Surgery Clerkship
- Section II: High-Yield Facts for the Surgery Clerkship
- The Surgical Patient
- Acute Abdomen
- Critical CareFluids, Electrolytes, and Nutrition
- The Esophagus
- The Stomach
- Small Bowel
- Colon, Rectum, and Anal Canal
- The Appendix
- Hernia and Abdominal Wall Problems
- The Hepatobiliary System
- The Pancreas
- The Endocrine System
- The Spleen
- The Breast
- Section III: High-Yield Facts for Surgical Electives
- Vascular Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- The Genitourinary System
- The Hand
- Section IV: Classified: Awards and Opportunities
Dimensions and Characters
- 512 Pages
- File Size: 68 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- First-Aid Books
Download Button for the First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship, Third Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the first aid for the surgery clerkship, third edition pdf ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.