If you are a nursing practitioner and you want to enhance your clinical decision-making capabilities and improve patient outcomes through evidence-based practice. The book ‘Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare a Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition pdf’ is all you need. This book will help you in developing skills and embedding knowledge that will ultimately help you in taking critical decisions and by making evidence based practice as focus of your nursing practice.
The book is perfect for strengthening your nursing practice by enhancing your clinical decision making through evidence based practice. PDF format of this book is available in this blog post.
Features of Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF
Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF. Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, PhD, RN, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN and Ellen Fineout-Overholt, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN. Enhance your clinical decision-making capabilities and improve patient outcomes through evidence-based practice.
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to make evidence-based practice (EBP) an integral part of your clinical decision-making and everyday nursing practice with this proven, approachable text. Written in a straightforward, conversational style, Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare delivers real-world examples and meaningful strategies in every chapter to help you confidently meet today’s clinical challenges and ensure positive patient outcomes.
- New Making Connections: An EBP Exemplar opens each unit, immersing you in an unfolding case study of EBP in real-life practice.
- New Chapters reflect the most current implications of EBP on health policy and the context, content, and outcomes of implementing EBP competencies in clinical and academic settings.
- New Learning objectives and EBP Terms to Learn at both the unit and chapter levels help you study efficiently and stay focused on essential concepts and vocabulary.
- Making EBP Real features continue to end each unit with real-world examples that demonstrate the principles of EBP applied.
- EBP Fast Facts reinforce key points at a glance.
- Clinical Scenarios clarify the EBP process and enhance your rapid appraisal capabilities.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF
Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Ellen Fineout-Overholt, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN
Jacqueline M. Braithwaite Professor
School of Nursing Strengths Coach Degrees
1999Ph.D., Nursing Research, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, USADissertation: Application of R. M. Kanter’s structural theory of organizational behavior to retention of professional nurses in hospital positions: A secondary data analysis.1985M.S.N., Cardiovascular Nursing, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USADissertation: A comparison of anxiety levels of spouses of post-myocardial infarction clients receiving either group or individual instruction
B.S.N., Nursing, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
2020 – Ongoing
Jacqueline M. Braithwaite Professor, University of Texas at Tyler , Tyler, Texas, United States.
2014 – 2020
Mary Coulter Dowdy Distinguished Nursing Professor, University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, Texas.
2011 – 2013
Dean & Professor , Groner School of Professional Studies & Chair of Nursing East Texas Baptist University, Marshall, Texas.
2004 – 2011
Director, Center for the Advancement of EBP (CAEP), College of Nursing & Health Innovation Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona.
1991 – 1998
Advanced Practice Nurse, Surgical Nursing Practice, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, New York.
Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions
Bernadette Melnyk, Lynne Fineout-Overholt (2019). Melnyk, B.M., & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2019). Evidence-based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice. 4th ed., Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer.. international
I contributed to 13 chapters in the book (first author on 6) and edited 1/2 of the chapters whether I was author or not. I also wrote 1/2 of the introductions to the units (the story) and solicited and edited the case studies. I gathered most of the appendices and the index. This has consistently been the best selling textbook on evidence-based practice since its first edition published in 2005. It has been adopted by PhD, DNP, MSN and UG programs across the US and internationally. Also available in e-book and in Spanish.
Bernadette Melnyk, Ellen Fineout-Overholt (2019). Writing a Successful Grant Proposal to Fund Research and Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Projects. In Evidence-based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice. 4th ed. (654-680). . Wolters Kluwer.
Table of Contents
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
- How to ask the right question
- Searching the literature
- Using evidence from qualitative studies
- Using evidence from quantitative studies
- Using evidence from mixed methods studies
- Using evidence from systematic reviews
- Evidence-based guidelines
- Using research evidence in making clinical decisions with individual patients
- How can we develop an evidence-based culture?
Dimensions and Characters of Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 4th edition (November 24, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 823 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1496384539
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496384539
- Item Weight : 2.85 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1.1 x 9.9 inches
- Book Name : Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition PDF
E “This book contains a fair amount of typos and many areas where editing would be sorely welcome. The online resources from “The Point” are very thin. For the expense, I’m also disappointed it doesn’t include an ebook. If you’re only getting a new edition to have the online resources, don’t bother. Your professor should be able to give you everything you need.
Also pretty sure the appendices are essentially the tools from Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice guidelines – they’re available online for free. There’s a JHNEBP handbook, too.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.