In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Essential Note in General Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Essential Note in General Surgery PDF
- Includes principles of treatment written at student level to aid understanding
- Features full colour illustrations throughout
- Includes electronic access to a range of extra material including case studies, images and photographs, and biographies
- Includes free access to the Wiley E-Text
- Is a perfect review text for medical students as well as junior surgeons taking the MRCS examination and other postgraduate surgical examinations
Recommended Books For You
Description of Essential Note in General Surgery PDF
Essential Notes in General Surgery is a summary of years of work, after reading several text books, articles, attending the conferences, hospital daily rounds, and many review courses. It is précis, digested, updated and provides essential knowledge that will help you pass the board exams, especially the American, Canadian, and Saudi board exams.
This book was designed to be sufficiently used by medical students, general surgery residents and senior general surgeon.
The book contains basic knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, pathology as well as history, physical examination, investigation, detailed management, operative intervention, and follow-up of each disease.
The material is divided into three main sections:
– Basic surgical principles
Fluids, hemostasis, shock, surgical infection, trauma, wound healing, and critical care
– General surgery
Upper GIT, Colorectal, Hepatobiliary, and Endocrine surgery
Pediatric, Vascular, bariatric and Thoracic surgery.
Mohammed Othman Almaimani, MD is a general surgeon and pediatric surgery fellow. Dr. Almaimani was born in Beverley, England, and grew up in Saudi Arabia. He completed his undergraduate studies at October 6th university, Cairo, graduated with a bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery 2011. He is a Saudi board certified in general surgery since 2018. Currently, he is enrolled in pediatric surgery fellowship at KFSHRC Jeddah.
Dimensions and Characters of Essential Note in General Surgery PDF
- Publisher : Trafford Publishing (March 28, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 896 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1698703554
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1698703558
- Item Weight : 2.59 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.98 x 1.77 x 9.02 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.