Features of Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF
Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF-Edited by world authorities Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, Karynne O. Duncan, and Christine J. Ko, Dermatology Essentials, 2nd Edition, provides the fast answers you need on every important aspect of dermatology and guidance on their application in your day-to-day practice. Derived from the renowned authoritative reference work Dermatology, 4th Edition, this on-the-go reference distills the essential information needed to quickly diagnose and manage a wide range of dermatologic disorders―without the need for any additional resources. It’s an ideal reference for family medicine and internal medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals who diagnose, treat, and refer patients with dermatological conditions.
- Features a highly user-friendly, “easy-in-easy-out” format and a wealth of tables and schematics for instant visual comprehension.
- Helps you visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 1,800 typical clinical images, illustrations, and line drawings.
- Includes numerous practical tables, intuitive artworks, and logical algorithms to help you avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
- Expedites decision making with easily recognizable DDx and Rx sections that provide rapid, direct reference to current guidance and treatment recommendations. Downloadable worksheets are also available.
- Features unique introductory chapters that cover the basic principles of dermatology, bedside diagnostics, and clinical approach to a fever and rash―extremely helpful information for the beginner.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF
Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Christine J. Ko, MD is a Professor of Dermatology and Pathology at Yale University. She is board certified in dermatology with a specialty certificate in dermatopathology. Her research interests include squamous cell carcinoma and keratoacanthoma as well as clinicopathologic correlation of skin disease. Dr. Ko received her AB at Princeton University and MD from New York University School of Medicine. She completed internship at UCLA, her dermatology residency at University of California, Irvine, and her dermatopathology fellowship at UCLA. She has published numerous articles and chapters in dermatology and dermatopathology (including for “Goldman-Cecil Medicine,” “Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney,” and “Braunwald’s Heart Disease”) and is the author of “Dermatology: Visual Recognition and Case Reviews,” “Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression,” and “Dermatology Essentials.”
Dimensions and Characteristics of Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (December 13, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1104 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323624537
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323624534
- Item Weight : 3.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Book Name : Dermatology Essentials 2nd Edition PDF
Download Link 1
JOSE VILLARREAL LOZANO “Es un gran libró con abundantes fotografías de gran calidad y papel, lo malo es un compendio nesesitas comprar los s dos tomos ampliados del autor, ya que este no trae tratamiento específico para los padecimientos y te envía revisar la terapéutica en los dos tomos del autor, en mi opinión es un gran libró, pero te recomiendo mejor comprar los dos tomos, el libro electrónico en línea es el mismo que en el papel , pero para llevarlo en tu laptop o tableta es excelente.”
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.
Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.