Features of Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF
Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF -Here’s your completely portable, uniquely convenient diagnostic tool to compare potential diagnoses visually, side by side. Each card in this deck includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross references (DDx refs) to other potential diagnoses. It’s the perfect pocket-sized reference for front-line dermatologic diagnosis.
- 40% images new to this edition―including more images representing skin of color―as well as updated treatment options throughout.
- Offers reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnosis and treatment of over 160 of the most common dermatologic disorders, with clinical tips presented by experts.
- Allows fast access to all the information you need to make the most accurate diagnosis, educate patients in the exam room, or prepare for the board review exam.
- Features in-depth visual coverage with multiple clinical images of each disorder, including all of the fundamentals of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF
Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (November 25, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 346 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323608299
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323608299
- Item Weight : 1.19 pounds
- Dimensions : 2.44 x 1.42 x 10 inches
- Book Name : Dermatology DDX Deck 3rd Edition PDF
Download Link 1
linmar16 “Very clear and concise. Gives you what you need to know. I particularly like the equipment list. I see one costumer explained that the online content was not working. This also happened with me but I emailed them and they responded striaght away and had it fixed within hours!! – I think its unfair to give negative feedback when you haven’t attempted to rectify the situation 🙁
I recommend as a must have to anyone starting out with botox. I never usually leave reviews but this book is great and it deserves all the sucess it gets. I have brought ALL in the series. I paid £450 for a course in botox and fillers and they didn’t even touch on half of the content in this book. The online content is an amazing bonus! After reading this book I feel more confident to undertake Botox procedures. 10/10″
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.