Features of Dental Secrets 4th Edition PDF
Offering practical tips and expert answers to topics in dentistry and oral medicine, Dental Secrets, 4th Edition providesanideal preparation tool for exams, clinical rotations, and board certification. A concise, illustrated Q&A format covers key areas such as oral pathology and radiology, periodontology, endodontics, restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, orthodontics, infection control, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Written by Stephen Sonis and a team of expert contributors, this mini-reference makes it easier to prepare for real-world clinical scenarios and review for the NBDE and other certification exams.Dental Secrets 4th Edition PDF
- Over 2,000 questions include concise answers for core topics in dentistry and oral medicine, providing valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and ‘secrets.’
- Question-and-answer format makes thisthe perfect review tool for certification exams, a clinical refresher, or a quick reference guide.
- Over 100 illustrations, tables, and bulleted lists highlight key information.
- Expert contributors sharepractical tips, answers, and secrets on safe and effective dentistry practice.
- UPDATED content includes the latest advances in the science and practice of dentistry, including CBCT, CAMBRA, new methods for diagnosing caries, mini dental implants, platform switching, early childhood caries (ECC), and more.
- NEW illustrations provide high-quality dental images.
- NEW two-color design highlights questions and other features such as tables, boxes, and bulleted lists, making it easier to find information.
- Three NEW contributors ― Nathaniel Treister, Jennifer Frustino, and David Kim ― provide fresh insight in the chapters on treatment planning and oral diagnosis, periodontology, restorative dentistry, and prosthodontics.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Dental Secrets 4th Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Dental Secrets 4th Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book. If you are a medical student or are still thinking about it, you will find yourself reading many books like encyclopedia health books. Being a medical student is not easy. Another of the many benefits of reading books is that it reduces stress and anxiety. As a medical student, it is normal for you to feel scared due to being overwhelmed. You’ll be completely focused on the story or advice, which calms you down and makes you happier, especially if you’re reading something happy and moving. When you finish reading, you can be calm enough to look at your problem differently. Every time you read a book, you build some relationship with these characters. Even if you are only different in paper and ink, you are still connected to that character. Sometimes you’re even in their thoughts. This alleviates the feeling of isolation because you feel connected to these characters. It also alleviates feelings of exhaustion and despair when you’re reading something exciting and happy. Download it now.
Offering practical tips and expert answers to topics in dentistry and oral medicine, Dental Secrets, 4th Edition provides an ideal preparation tool for exams, clinical rotations, and board certification. A concise, illustrated Q&A format covers key areas such as oral pathology and radiology, periodontology, endodontics, restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, orthodontics, infection control, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Written by Stephen Sonis and a team of expert contributors, this mini-reference makes it easier to prepare for real-world clinical scenarios and review for the NBDE and other certification exams.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Dental Secrets 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (September 22, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 368 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323262783
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323262781
- Item Weight : 13.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.25 x 0.83 x 8.5 inches
September 16, 2021
What’s the point of having a book if the font is too small and the ink is too light to read!!!
Everything in this book will remain a secret unless read with a magnifying glass, so dental secrets is an apt name for the it.
I’m sure they saved on paper and ink, but in the process have robbed the buyers of being able to read the book.
November 21, 2017
good for boards review though.
January 29, 2015
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.