For anyone pursuing a career in practical or vocational nursing, DELMAR’S NCLEX-PN REVIEW PDF will help you prepare. It provides content review of all core information likely to be on the NCLEX-PN licensure exam. Each subject is presented concisely and thoroughly in outline format and is organized around the Nursing Process. Anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology topics are integrated throughout the book to improve understanding and application of difficult concepts. Practice tests and a unique software program help build confidence and familiarity with the material along with different styles of NCLEX questions such as multiple responses and the new “charting style” question. Over 4,000 questions are included for practice.
Description of Delmar’s NCLEX-PN Review PDF
This review book by Delmar has as much importance in the PN exam of nursing as did the RN version. This book will guide you through all the important topics and questions regarding the exam pattern and will cover full course syllabus in the last months or days for you. Recommended by every student who ever bought it for their nursing exams so don’t miss your chance out on it.
Recommended Books For You
Judith C. Miller, RN, MSN is the author of Delmar’s NCLEXTM-PN Review and co-editor of the NSNA NCLEXTM-RN Review (3rd, 4th editions) and is the founder and president of Nursing Tutorial and Consulting Services.
Ms. Miller earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Connecticut and a Master of Science in Nursing at the University of Maryland. She has been a nurse educator for more than 35 years, teaching in associate degree and baccalaureate degree nursing programs before establishing Nursing Tutorial and Consulting Services.
She has also conducted hundreds of state board and certification reviews for nurses in the United States and in India, the Philippines, Singapore, England, and Ireland. Judy’s highly successful approach has helped many high risk students succeed in nursing school and pass licensing and certification exams.
- This book is good to use additionally while taking your classes towards yr nursing boards. I like how it breaks down each chapter from med surge to CVA to wound care it’s very detailed so you can jump to exactly what chapter your studying along in class
- I liked reviewing with Judith Miller, she knows her stuff, I’ve studied the topic in this book in class, but the way Judith Miller explained things I some how understood her better, she has review within review. Get this book for a sure passing of the NCLEX.
- I received the book at the right time & in perfect condition. I would highly recommend to everyone to order from this dealer. The book has full of information & it comes with cd to install in your desktop or laptop computer. I know that this book would help me alot to pass my nclex-pn board examination.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters included in the Delmar’s NCLEX-PN Review PDF ebook 2nd edition:
1. How To Prepare For Nclex-Pn (R).
2. Essential Concepts.
3. The Older Adult Client.
4. The Perioperative Client.
6. Cardiovascular System.
7. Hematologic System.
8. The Respiratory System.
9. The Neurosensory System.
10. The Gastrointestinal System.
11. The Genitourinary System.
12. The Musculoskeletal System.
13. The Endocrine System.
14. The Integumentary System.
15. The Female Reproductive System, Maternity, And Newborns.
17. The Mental Health Client.
19. Nutrition And Special Diets.
Symbols and Abbreviations.
Metric System Equivalents.
Medical Prefixes and Suffixes.
NANDA Nursing Diagnoses 2010-2011.
Comprehensive Practice Tests.
Dimensions and Characters
- 672 Pages
- File Size: 10 MBs
- English Language
- 8-Star Rating
- Delmar’s Books
Download Link for Delmar’s NCLEX-PN Review PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Delmar’s NCLEX-PN Review PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.