Feeling unsure about your critical care nursing skills? Don’t worry the book ‘Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly 5th Edition PDF’ will make you confident about the subject. Because the book is friendly, fully illustrated guide and it will provide clear and concise understanding on numerous acute and life threatening issues.
If you are a nursing student, then it time for you to gain some confident know-how about current best practices from critical care basics to specialized areas. The book is an excellent guide for students, new nursing practitioners and for individuals preparing for CCRN certification exam. PDF format of this book is available in this blog post.
Features of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF
Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly easy 5th Edition PDF-Feeling unsure about your critical care nursing skills? Time to gain some confident know-how, with the freshly updated Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!®, 5th Edition.
This friendly, fully illustrated guide offers clear, concise direction on treating numerous acute and life-threatening issues. Absorb current best practices on critical care basics and specialized areas such as advanced life support measures, multisystem trauma, and treating specialized needs. This is ideal guidance for students, nurses new to clinical care, and those preparing for the Critical Care (CCRN) certification exam.
Let this expert review text guide you to exam and on-the-unit success:
- NEW end-of-book practice exam
- Expansive, systems-based review of acute care conditions for all body systems
- Guidance on treating multisystem disorders – burns, hyperthermia, hypothermia, hypovolemic shock, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), septic shock, trauma and more
- Expert guidance on nursing skills – blood and fluid replacement, rapid assessment and interventions, emergency measures, fluid replacement/resuscitation, drug therapy, pressure ulcer management, moderate sedation, CPR and emergency cardiac care, and more
- Numerous images and charts demonstrate clinical use of IV fluids, interpreting serum electrolyte test results, drug therapy for multisystem disorders, and more
- Step-by-step direction on performing blood transfusions with a guide to transfusion reactions
- Top-level instruction in areas including oncology, acute care surgery, drug overdose and poisoning, palliative care and pain management, nutrition, prevention and screening, professional roles and ethics, test-taking strategies
- Ideal review text for grasping the components required to master the CCRN certification exam
- Chapter features include:
- Just the facts – a quick summary of content at the start of each chapter
- Advice from experts – tips and tricks and key troubleshooting techniques
- Take charge! – potentially lethal situations and steps to take when they occur
- Handle with care – identifies concerns and actions related to elderly, pediatric, and bariatric patients
- Weighing the evidence – highlights research that guides practice
- Memory joggers – memory aids to help you grasp and remember difficult concepts
- Certification tips – draws out the most important concepts from each chapter in relation to the CCRN exam
- Quick quiz – end-of-chapter multiple choice questions, with answers and rationales
- Practice makes perfect – extensive end-of-book practice exam to test knowledge in preparation for NCLEX and certification
Recommended Books For You
Description of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF
Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly easy 5th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, NPD-BC, CNE, CNE-cl, CCRN-K, PCCN-K, CEN, FNAP
David Woodruff, a Faculty Development Specialist for the Center for Faculty Excellence, was previously the Dean of Academic Affairs at the Cleveland, Ohio Campus. David has 30+ years of experience in the nursing profession including practicing in Intensive Care and teaching in ADN, BSN, and MSN programs. Prior to coming to Chamberlain, David was the founder and president of a business that specialized in personalized continuing education and coaching to increase the number of certified nurses in the workforce.
David earned his BSN and MSN from Kent State University and a PhD in Nursing Education from Capella University. David is a National Academies of Practice fellow, Certified Nurse Educator, and is certified in Professional Staff Development, Critical Care, and Progressive Care Nursing. His dissertation and research interests include the training of faculty, the transition to practice and benefits of specialty certification. His focus is working with campus academic leadership to assist with the implementation of faculty development initiatives that promote teaching excellence.
Table of Contents
- Critical care basics
- Holistic care issues
- Neurologic system
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Renal system Jennifer
- Endocrine system
- Hematologic and immune systems
- Multisystem issues
- Moderate sedation
- CPR and emergency cardiac care
- Comparing types of shock
- Preventing complications in the critically ill obese patient
- Drug overdose and poisoning
- Critical care Q&A
Dimensions and Characters of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (July 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975144309
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975144302
- Item Weight : 2.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1 x 9 inches
- Book Name :Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.