In this post, we will provide you with an overview of CPT Coding Essentials for General Surgery & Gastroenterology 2020 PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of CPT Coding Essentials for General Surgery & Gastroenterology 2020 PDF
- A subset of specialty-specific CPT(R) codes chosen by experts based on utilization, denial risk and complexity
- Official AMA coding guidelines pertinent to the specialty and not available in any other specialty codebooks in the market
- Official code-specific CPT(R) parenthetical instructions
- Plain English descriptors that clarify for the reader the details of the service represented by the CPT(R) code
- CPT(R) Assistant citations
- Procedural illustrations
- Crosswalks from CPT(R) to ICD-10-CM
- National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits to identify bundled and separately billable codes
- CMS Pub 100 billing guidance citations
- Facility and non-facility relative value units (RVUs) including global surgery days, physician work and practice, malpractice and total expenses as well as those modifiers that can affect relative values
- Additional chapters on terminology and anatomy, HCPCS codes, CPT(R) modifiers and ICD-10-CM coding and documentation practices
- Appendixes offering clinical documentation checklists and evaluation and management (E/M) guidelines
Recommended Books For You
Description of CPT Coding Essentials for General Surgery & Gastroenterology 2020 PDF
Optimized for medical necessity and reimbursement understanding, this all-in-one resource focuses on the most important CPT(R) and HCPCS codes for general surgery and gastroenterology, plus medicine and ancillary services codes chosen by experts who have taken into consideration utilization, denial risk and complexity.
CPT(R) Coding Essentials optimizes both CPT(R) and ICD-10 code selection with helpful CPT(R)-to-ICD-10-CM crosswalks and detailed explanations of anatomy, physiology and documentation. Other than the AMA CPT(R) Professional Edition codebook, this is the only book in the market with verbatim CPT(R)-panel-approved guidelines and parenthetical information specific to general surgery and gastroenterology.
This is the ideal daily companion featuring useful, definitive specialty-specific coding information beyond what is provided in a full procedural codebook.
General surgery and gastroenterology coding and billing knowledge available in a single volume, conveniently superseding the need for multiple resources or years of experience.
The American Medical Association has promoted scientific advancement, improved public health and protected the patient-physician relationship since its establishment in 1847. The AMA is the premier national organization dedicated to empowering the nation’s physicians to provide safer, higher quality and more efficient care to patients and communities.
For more than 50 years, the AMA, in drawing upon its deep expertise and resources, has authored and published books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today’s busy physicians and their staff. The AMA product line includes titles on CPT(R), HCPCS and ICD-10 coding, as well as reimbursement, practice management, disability evaluation, impairment, HIPAA and electronic health records.
Dimensions and Characters of CPT Coding Essentials for General Surgery & Gastroenterology 2020 PDF
- Publisher : American Medical Association; 1st edition (December 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 900 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1622029054
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1622029051
- Item Weight : 5.8 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,812,654 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.