Features of Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF
Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF-The world’s most trusted clinically focused anatomy text
Renowned for comprehensive coverage, the best-selling Clinically Oriented Anatomy guides students from initial anatomy and foundational science courses through clinical training and practice. The eighth edition reflects significant New information and updates and maintains the highest standards for scientific and clinical accuracy. Comprehensive updates reflect changes in the clinical application of anatomy as well as New imaging technologies, focusing on the anatomy that students need to know.
- Extensively revised “Clinical Blue Boxes” explore the practical applications of anatomy, and helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
- Clinically relevant anatomy focuses on physical diagnosis, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
- Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, with updates throughout, make this book an aesthetically rewarding learning resource. Combined with many photographs and medical images, these stunning visuals facilitate comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
- New and updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
- Expanded “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter includes functional systemic anatomy summaries and introduces approaches to studying anatomy, terminology, imaging, and more.
- Inclusion of New sections describing the enteric nervous system (considered by some as a “second brain”) and its unique role in the innervation of the digestive system gives students cutting-edge insight into this significant scientific discovery.
- A more realistic approach to the musculoskeletal system explores the action and use of muscles and muscle groups in daily activities, emphasizing gait and grip.
- “Bottom Line” boxes summarize information to facilitate ongoing review and underscore the big-picture viewpoint.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF
Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
I graduated from the University of the Pacific in 1975 with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Prior to entering pharmacy school, I was a chemistry major, but also had an interest in mathematics and physics.
Dimensions and Characters of Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 8th edition (September 13, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1168 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1496347218
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496347213
- Item Weight : 6.21 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.44 x 1.88 x 10.88 inches
- Book Name Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition PDF
Download Link 1
1. Students do yourself a favor and purchase a paperback copy of this book. I know from my experience with the previous “E” edition I used – that the E books are usually terrible (missing table of contents, missing page numbers and unreadable images (too small); it is difficult to navigate readings and assignments). Graduate school is hard enough without having the visuals to help you succeed.
2. Blue boxes! Clinical scenarios help you prepare for rotations and application style questions.
This book connects the structural part of the anatomy with the hands on parts of healthcare.
3. This book has some of the most professionally done charts and images I have ever seen. Just one example, the muscle charts show innervation, attachments and muscle action.“
Matthew Johnson “Very well-organized and clear! Helps lay down foundation to understand the commonalities of the body’s anatomy and even clearly notes some not-so-common differences in others that are important to be aware of because they might be made differently, therefore treatment might be slightly altered to effectively treat them.The textbook has pretty good diagrams (most will couple the book with Netter’s Atlas) to understand anatomy. There are some typos/incorrect facts in it, but they are very rare to come across.
I wish the language was more dummed-down and more simple so that concepts weren’t so confusing and had to be read 5 times to understand what’s being said. Other than that, I haven’t written one, but a textbook is tough to write and you gotta know your stuff and the writers are really reliable!
My recommendation is for the writers to consider the verbiage and simplify and clarify wording so it’s obvious that they understand it so well that “anyone” could understand it’s concepts.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.