Features of Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF
Burns & Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research: Appraisal, Synthesis, and Generation of Evidence, 9th Edition is the trusted resource for those wanting to master the research methods that are foundational to evidence-based practice. This highly respected textbook covers how to appraise and apply existing research evidence, as well as how to participate in research and quality improvement projects. This new 9th edition has been extensively updated to reflect today’s focus on online research in the digital era and includes clear, step-by-step guidelines for all major quantitative and qualitative research approaches ― including supporting examples from the latest high-quality literature. There’s also new content on translational research, coverage of the most current research tools and techniques, and an increased use of illustrations, tables, and other visuals to help engage visually oriented readers of all levels.Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF
- Coverage of quantitative, qualitative, and other research methodologies provides a solid foundation to conduct, appraise, and apply research evidence to the realities of today’s clinical practice.
- Balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods addresses the qualitative research methodologies that are often the starting point of research projects, particularly in magnet hospitals and DNP programs.
- Clear, comprehensive coverage is organized into five units that include: an introduction to nursing research; coverage of the research process; application for evidence-based health care; how to analyze data, determine outcomes, and disseminate research; and how to propose and seek funding for research.
- Strong emphasis on evidence-based practice addresses this key graduate-level QSEN competency and reinforces how to generate research evidence and appraise and synthesize existing research for application to clinical practice.
- Rich examples from nursing literature bring research principles to life.
- Emphasis on the most currently used research methodologies focuses on the methods used in both quantitative research and qualitative research, as well as outcomes research and mixed-methods research.
- Coverage of digital data collection examines the use of online research tools.
- Quick-reference summaries include a table of research methods inside the front cover and a list of types of research syntheses (with definitions) inside the back cover.
- user resources are included with each new text purchase on the companion Evolve website and feature 400 interactive review questions along with a library of 10 full-text research articles.
- NEW! Extensively updated content reflects the most current quantitative and qualitative approaches to nursing research, as well as the most current research tools and techniques used in the digital era.
- NEW! Updated research examples throughout incorporate the best examples of current literature, with increased emphasis on international examples to reflect the increasingly global nature of nursing research.
- NEW! Increased use of visuals includes the addition of more illustrations, tables, and boxes to help break up long passages of text for today’s more visually oriented learners of all levels.
- NEW! Revised chapters offer improved clarity and usability in the areas of research problems and purpose, quantitative research design, quantitative methodology, and qualitative methodology.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on hospital magnet status reflects the effect this status has on improving nursing competency and quality outcomes.
- UPDATED! Coverage of certain qualitative research content has been de-emphasized to reflect the decreased use of certain methodologies (e.g., historical research) and to allow the introduction of additional methodologies that are growing in use.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF
The most featured and reviewed on book Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF is available for grabs now here on our website for free. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Master the latest methodologies in nursing research and evidence-based practice
Dimensions and Characteristics of Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 9th edition (October 9, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 880 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323673171
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323673174
- Item Weight : 2.81 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.25 x 1.25 x 9 inches
August 4, 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19, 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2020
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.