Description of Brain Injury Medicine PDF
Written by over 200 experts from all involved disciplines, the text runs the full gamut of practice of Brain Injury Medicine PDF including principles of public health and research, biomechanics and neural recovery, neuroimaging and neurodiagnostic testing, sport and military, prognosis and outcome, acute care, treatment of special populations, neurologic and other medical complications post-injury, motor and musculoskeletal problems, post-trauma pain disorders, cognitive and behavioral problems, functional mobility, neuropharmacology and alternative treatments, community reentry, and medicolegal and ethical issues. Unique in its scope of topics relevant to professionals working with patients with brain injury, this third edition offers the most complete and contemporary review of clinical practice standards in the field.
- Thoroughly revised and updated Third Edition of the seminal reference on brain injury medicine
- Evidence-based consideration of emerging topics with new chapters covering pathobiology, biomarkers, neurorehabilitation nursing, neurodegenerative dementias, anoxic/hypoxic ischemic brain injury, infectious causes of acquired brain injury, neuropsychiatric assessment, PTSD, and capacity assessment
- Multi-disciplinary authorship with leading experts from a wide range of specialties including but not limited to physiatry, neurology, psychiatry, neurosurgery, neuropsychology, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and nursing
- New online chapters on survivorship, family perspectives, and resources for persons with brain injury and their caregivers
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Recommended Books For You
Pastest the Doctors Guide to Critical Appraisal 5th Edition PDF Download
Current Surgical Therapy 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Dimensions and Characters of Brain Injury Medicine PDF
- Number of Pages: 1500
- Genre: Medical
- Sub-Genre: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Format: Hardcover
- Publisher: Demos Medical Publishing
- Age Range: 22+
- Author: Nathan D Zasler & Douglas I Katz & Ross D Zafonte
- Language: English
- Street Date: September 1, 2021
- TCIN: 83966156
- UPC: 9780826143044
- Item Number (DPCI): 247-02-8239
- Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Download Button Brain Injury Medicine PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.