Features of Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF
This is a concise revision guide to the core basic sciences for all surgical trainees preparing for Part A of the Intercollegiate MRCS examination. Covering anatomy, physiology and pathology it has been written in a style to facilitate easy learning of the essential facts, with indications of both their clinical relevance and importance. This book concentrates on those topics which tend to be recurring examination themes for initial surgical training. It will be an invaluable resource for the basic surgical trainee as well as proving useful for those in higher surgical training and for the surgically-inclined, well-motivated student.Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF
- The book covers in one volume all the essentials of the basic sciences – anatomy, physiology and pathology – to aid the candidate for the MRCS examination.
- In covering the applied basic science the books explains the application and clinical relevance of the three sciences.
- The text is written in an appropriate ‘bullet-point’ style to allow easy reading rapid exam preparation.
- The contents concentrate on the recurring common themes of the examination, thus helping direct appropriate learning and focussing on the specific important areas of knowledge.
- The book is illustrated with clear line drawings which are clearly annotated to aid learning.
- Now available on StudentConsult with a downloadable ebook version included.
- 250 new online single-best answer questions in the format of the MRCS Part A examination will give the reader valuable experience in assessing their knowledge. Each answer will refer back to text for further reading as required.
- New and updated OSCE ‘Clinical scenarios’ will be included at the end of every chapter.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (August 11, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 536 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0702069094
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0702069093
- Item Weight : 1.43 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.13 x 9.21 inches
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 7, 2020
HOWEVER, a few mistakes noted (and this is me not having read it cover-to-cover). For example, page 140 notes that the cricothyroid muscle is an extrinsic muscle when it is actually intrinsic. Going along with the same thought, several lines below, it states that the recurrent laryngeal nerve supplies all laryngeal intrisic muscles, which is of course not true because it does not supply the cricothyroid.
I’d say read it with a pinch of salt, but actually, one should not really have to cross-check factual information published in a textbook. So, 2 stars.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2018
February 3, 2021
February 5, 2021
September 28, 2020
Somatic IFS is a comprehensive framework with insights for both therapists and clients. It incorporates the natural world (water, air, earth, fire) and contemporary science (biology, chemistry, physics, neuroscience). With realistic clinical examples, Susan details a way of being/listening/presencing clients to “hear” both the conscious narrative and the body story. The embodied Somatic IFS therapist employs one’s whole being as an assistant in healing. Somatic IFS invites healers to examine and expand the therapeutic use of one’s Self.
Additionally, Susan courageously invites the field to reconsider the role of ethical physical touch in healing.
This book is an important addition to the emerging body of literature on Internal Family Systems.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.