In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department 2nd Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department 2nd Edition PDF
- Coverage includes psychiatry, pediatrics, poisonings, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, trauma, general surgery, orthopedics, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, renal, anesthesia and airway management, urology, ENT, and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Completely revised and rewritten by many new authors, as well as returning authors who bring a fresh perspective to new subjects.
- New key points at the end of each chapter present must-know information in an easy-access, bulleted format.
- Ideal for emergency medicine physicians, residents, and attendings; emergency nurse practitioners, PAs who practice in the ED, and primary care physicians in urgent care centers.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Recommended Books For You
Description of Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department 2nd Edition PDF
In a conversational, easy-to-read style, Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department, 2nd Edition , discusses 365 errors commonly made in the practice of emergency medicine and gives practical, easy-to-remember tips for avoiding these pitfalls. Chapters are brief, approachable, and evidence-based, suitable for reading immediately before the start of a rotation, used for quick reference on call, or read daily over the course of one year for personal assessment and review.
Academic Title: Professor
Primary Appointment: Emergency Medicine
Administrative Title: Vice Chair of Academic Affairs
Email: [email protected]
Location: 110 S. Paca Street, 6th floor, Suite 200
Phone (Primary): (410) 328-8025
Fax: (410) 328-8028
Dimensions and Characters of Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department 2nd Edition PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 54mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department 2nd Edition PDF
Top reviews from the United States
October 31, 2019
June 17, 2017
December 10, 2017
This is a very portable book teeming with precious up to date advice that covers more Medicine than any other. Hundreds of top notch contributors !
Pleasant to read . A gem ! I would have bought it even if it cost ten times more!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.