In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Atlas of Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery PDF
- Provides a key reference for general practitioners, surgeons, surgical residents, veterinary students, and small animal technicians in a single source
- Discusses current and new wound management and reconstructive surgical techniques for all body regions, including the face, ear, mouth, eye, nose, trunk, external genitalia, and foot
- Contains 35 brand-new plate illustrations, updated and enhanced color plate illustrations and drawings, and additional clinical photographs throughout
- Features a new chapter dedicated to the surgical management of pinnal injuries and disorders, including new reconstructive surgical options developed by the author
- Includes information boxes to emphasize important points and the author’s personal observations, drawing on more than forty years of surgical experience
Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery, Fourth Edition is a valuable one-stop reference for veterinary surgeons, residents, and small animal practitioners.
Recommended Books For You
Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery PDF Download Free
Surgical Recall Ninth-North American Edition PDF Download Free
Description of Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery PDF
Wound management and reconstructive surgery are among the most challenging and innovative subspecialties of veterinary surgery for the management of traumatic injuries and neoplastic conditions commonly encountered in small animals. Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery, Fourth Edition presents detailed procedures for surgical reconstruction and essential information on the principles of wound healing and wound management for dogs and cats. Coverage encompasses the pathophysiology and management of the wide variety of wounds encountered in small animal practice and the most current reconstructive techniques for closing the most challenging defects.
This updated edition is presented with additional full color images and now includes color in each illustration, to enhance the reader’s understanding of each subject and successful execution of the surgical techniques covered. It imparts new and updated information on a wide variety of topics, including skin and muscle flap techniques, skin fold disorders, facial and nasal reconstructive surgery, foot pad surgery, urogenital reconstructive surgery, and includes a new chapter on reconstructive surgery of the pinna.
Dimensions and Characters of Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 35 mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery PDF
Download Link 1
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 4, 2020
Reviewed in Italy on December 22, 2018
Reviewed in Germany on April 8, 2019
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.