In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Atlas of Robotic Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Atlas of Robotic Surgery PDF
- Provides detailed instruction on robotic procedures of the abdominal wall, foregut, bariatric, hepatobilliary, colorectal, and endocrine surgeries, for a unique, all-in-one surgical resource.
- Offers vividly illustrated guidance on all current robotic procedures through step-by-step instructions, intraoperative color photographs, and expertly edited, narrated video clips.
- Highlights the common technical pitfalls of each procedure as well as prevention and management of common perioperative complications.
- Features expert contributions from key foregut, bariatric, oncologic, hepatobiliary, and colorectal surgeons.
- Includes up-to-date coverage of the appropriate pathways for mastering robotics, practice optimization, and programmatic viability, as well as resident training curricula.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Recommended Books For You
Description of Atlas of Robotic Surgery PDF
O. Yusef Kudsi, MD, MBA, FACS is currently an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts (MA). He also serves as Director of the Robotic Surgery Fellowship at Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, MA and is the Co-chair of the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons’ (SAGES) Robotic Committee. Dr. Kudsi’s training includes surgery fellowships in minimally invasive surgery and bariatrics at Harvard Medical School, and an MBA with a focus on entrepreneurship. He received the SAGES’ IRCAD Visiting Fellowship Award to Strasbourg, France and is the found of the Robotic Surgery Collaboration (RSC)
Alfredo M. Carbonell, DO, FACS, FACOS is Professor of Surgery at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Greenville and the Vice Chairman for Academics for the Department of Surgery at the Greenville Health System where he additionally serves as the program director for the Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship, and Co-director of the Hernia Center. Dr. Carbonell is also Past-President of the Americas Hernia Society.
Anusak Yiengpruksawan, MD, FACS, FRCST (Hon) is currently an adjunct clinical professor in the Minimally Invasive Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery at Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University. Dr. Yieng is also director of the Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Center at the Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand. Dr. Yieng graduated from Tohoku University School of Medicine in Japan and did his fellowships in gastrointestinal cancer surgery at Toranomon Hospital (Tokyo, Japan) and surgical oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Prior to Thailand, Dr. Yieng directed a surgical oncology and robotic surgery program at the Valley Hospital in New Jersey. He is one of the founding members of the Clinical Robotic Surgical Association (CRSA) and has taught and performed live robotic surgeries in many countries, including: Thailand, China, Spain and Brazil. Dr. Yieng was awarded the title of honorary fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand in 2014 for his contribution to the Thai surgical community.
Dr. Jones is Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Vice Chairman of Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA. He heads the Office of Technology & Innovation and serves as the Chief of Minimally Invasive Surgical Services, Director of the Bariatric Program, and Co-director of the Carl J. Shapiro Simulation & Skills Center. An internationally recognized leader in the fields of surgical education and bariatric surgery, he is the author of more than 250 professional publications and textbooks. He is an active member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, the Association of Surgical Education, the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, and the American Surgical Association. He received his MD from Cornell University Medical College and Masters in Medical Management from the University of Texas at Dallas
Dimensions and Characters of Atlas of Robotic Surgery PDF
- Publisher : Cine-Med, Inc.; 1st edition (August 31, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 712 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1941805043
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1941805046
- Item Weight : 10.48 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,505,314 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.