The only Atlas Anatomy illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures but also of those with important relationships.
- Tabular material in separate pages and additional supporting material as a part of the electronic companion so the printed page stays focused on the illustration.
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on requests from students and practitioners alike:
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Student Consult access includes a pin code to unlock the complete enhanced eBook of the Atlas through Student Consult. Every plate in the Atlas―and over 100 Bonus Plates including illustrations from previous editions―are enhanced with an interactive label quiz option and supplemented with “Plate Pearls” that provide quick key points and supplemental tools for learning, reviewing, and assessing your knowledge of the major themes of each plate. Tools include 300 multiple choice questions, videos, 3D models, and links to related plates.
You may have already read everything above about the Atlas Anatomy 7th edition by Netter’s. This book contains clear-cut images of the whole human anatomy for students who find it difficult to understand the origins and insertions of muscles and the bones in their usual lecture notebooks.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION PLATES 1-7
SECTION 2: HEAD AND NECK PLATES 8-160
SECTION 3: BACK AND SPINAL CORD PLATES 161-186
SECTION 4: THORAX PLATES 187-248
SECTION 5: ABDOMEN PLATES 249-332
SECTION 6: PELVIS AND PERINEUM PLATES 333-401
SECTION 7: UPPER LIMB PLATES 402-470
SECTION 8: LOWER LIMB PLATES 471-535
File Size: 115 MBs
The File is large so it might take time to download.
There is a download button below for the file and also some other anatomy related books you might be interested in
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.