Description of Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery PDF
Known for its readability, portability, and global perspectives, Holcomb and Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery Pdf remains the most comprehensive, up-to-date, single-volume text in its field. As technology and techniques continue to evolve, the 7th Edition provides state-of-the-art coverage―both in print and on video―of the full range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents, equipping you to achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
Features of Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery PDF
- Provides authoritative, practical coverage to help you implement today’s best evidence-based open and minimally invasive techniques, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality images depicting the visual nuances of surgery for the full range of pediatric and urologic conditions you’re likely to see.
- Delivers comprehensive updates throughout including the latest advances in managing Inguinal Hernias and Hydroceles; Imperforate Anus and Cloacal Malformations; Hirschsprung Disease; Duodenal and Intestinal Atresia and Stenosis; Esophageal Atresia; and more.
- Offers access to more than 50 videos that help you improve and refine your surgical skills. New videos cover Fetal Endoluminal Tracheal Occlusion (FETO); Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair; Robotic Extravesical Ureteral Reimplantation; Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Torsion; and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Recommended Books For You
Education & Training
University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1987 – 1988
Childrens Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 – 1987
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Pediatric Surgery, 1983 – 1985
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 – 1983
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1978 – 1981
University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1977
Dimensions and Characters of Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 56MB
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.