Features of Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF
Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF-Coloring the body and its systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Kaplan’s Anatomy Coloring Book provides realistic drawings, clear descriptions, and must-know terms for an easy way to learn anatomy.
Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body’s anatomical systems in a spacious page design with no back-to-back images–goodbye, bleed-through! Plus, Color Guides on every 2-page spread offer instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
The Best Review
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF
Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Attorney Fred S. Steingold practices law in Ann Arbor, Michigan. An expert on small business law, he represents and advises many small businesses. He is the author of Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business and The Employer’s Legal Handbook. His monthly column, “The Legal Advisor,” is carried by trade publications across the country.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Kaplan Test Prep; Eighth edition (August 3, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 348 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1506276407
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1506276403
- Reading age : Baby – 9 years
- Item Weight : 1.94 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.38 x 0.9 x 10.88 inches
- Book Name :Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition PDF
Amazon seems confused – this is a coloring book for science courses. I’d recommended it for high school on up.
I like the blank labels which you write in yourself. That’s one of the best parts of the book as it’s good practice to spell things yourself. And the origin, action, insertion cards are great – though I had to rewrite the backs of the cards sine my prof had us memorize slightly different answers.
The big negative for me is that there are not enough cranial bone charts in this edition. I needed the sphenoid bone, superior, and inferior views. I was able to find an older edition that someone had copied that served me better than this.”
I just started an anatomy course and it’s like this book was made specially for the course. Each chapter lines up with the next chapter in the course, so it moves along with the knowledge I am gaining.
Would highly recommend if you are starting an anatomy course.
BONUS: it’s way cheaper than some of the other books I was looking at.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.