Essential for practice and education, the landmark All Harrison’s Medical Books Download
- Thoroughly revised content―covering the many new breakthroughs and advances in clinical medicine that have occurred since the last edition of Harrison’s. Chapters on acute and chronic hepatitis, management of diabetes, immune-based therapies in cancer, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, HIV, and many more, deliver the very latest information on disease mechanisms, diagnostic options, and the specific treatment guidance you need to provide optimal patient care.
- State-of-the-art coverage of disease mechanisms: Harrison’s focuses on pathophysiology with rigor, and with the goal of linking disease mechanisms to treatments. Improved understanding of how diseases develop and progress not only promotes better decision-making and higher value care, but also makes for fascinating reading and improved retention. Harrison’s summarizes important new basic science developments, such as the role of mitochondria in programmed and necrotic cell death, the immune system’s role in cancer development and treatment, the impact of telomere shortening in the aging and disease processes, and the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Understanding the role of inflammation in cardiovascular disease, the precise mechanisms of immune deficiency in HIV/AIDS, prions and misfolded proteins in neurodegenerative diseases, and obesity as a predisposition to diabetes are just a few examples of how this edition provides essential pathophysiology information for health professionals.
- All-new sections covering a wide range of new and emerging areas of vital interest to all healthcare professionals. New sections include: Sex and Gender-based Issues in Medicine; Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, and Metabolic Syndrome; and Consultative Medicine― Plus, a new Part covering cutting-edge topics in research and clinical medicine includes great new chapters on the role of Epigenetics in Health and Disease, Behavioral Strategies to Improve Health, Genomics and Infectious Diseases, Emerging Neuro-Therapeutic Technologies, and Telomere Function in Health and Disease, and Network System Medicine.
- Important and timely new chapters―such as Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more―offer the very latest, definitive perspectives on must-know topics in medical education and practice.
- Updated clinical guidelines, expert opinions, and treatment approaches from renowned editors and authors contribute to the accuracy and immediacy of the text material and present a clear blueprint for optimizing patient outcomes.
- All Subjects Included
Recommended Books For You
Description of All Harrison’s Medical Books Download
Harrison’s Medical Books are some of the most popular medical books used worldwide by medical students of all age and also health professionals, doctors and senior consultants. Harrison’s Principles of Internal medicine is one book that has won many awards for the best book in the subject and that has lead to Harrison creating gold standard books in all the subject of internal medicine and beyond. Harrison, now in the 21st century is one of the most talked and walked about books in the field of medicine. It is an essential series of books and everyone should atleast once in life, give it a try.
Table of Contents for All Harrison’s Medical Books Download
Listed below are the books in All Harrison’s Medical Books Download. Click them individually to know more and get them or get the master download button at the end of the article.
- Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Download
- Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
- Harrison’s Rheumatology
- Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology
- Harrison’s Manual of Oncology
- Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine
- Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Harrison’s Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders
- Harrison’s Cardivascular Medicine
- Harrison’s Infectious Diseases (Included in the master download button)
Dimensions and Characters
- Over 1000 Pages
- File Size: 1.3 GBs
- English Language
- 7-Star Rating
- Harrison’s Medical Book Series
Link for All Harrison’s Medical Books Download
Shown below is a white button for All Harrison’s Medical books Download PDF. Click it to get all your free books in one file. or download each book seperately in the table of contents shown above.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.